TimboAA

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.thattimguy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
cows.jpg

I think it might look too much like a snapshot?? Not too sure about this one. I wish i could get a better angle of this place without trespassing.

f/4.5
1/320
150mm
iso100

Hey i wouldn't say snapshot... and think your angle is good for this... it shows and defines the hill... you also have some good lighting going on , which is usually not considered in snapshots... ( unless of course you didn't notice the lighting?? lol )

what puzzels me with the shot is that it is some what muddy looking?? Exposure ?? probably early morn or last of evening light?? the sky color is not real natural looking?? How did you meter this for light ?

It was sunset, on the east side (Hence the bright light on the building, cows, etc) My original shot was a little on the dark side. I grabbed this shot on the way to my gf's...so I had my camera, but didn't have my tripod. I was getting too much camera shake with the shutter speed that produced enough light.

The sky i think might be a little too blue, so I might tweak it down a hair. I did notice the lighting...just harnessing it properly was my problem without the tripod. I didn't even have a single tree to lean the camera against! Just some wimpy bushes. Part of the problem when I metered it through the camera, was there was a huge shadow cast from the nearby trees that threw it off just a bit.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back