bnz506

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
dsc1923290307af9.jpg

Cramming for my exam at 2am.
Text book? Check
Notes? Check
Flash cards? Check
White Castle yum yums? OHHHH YEAH!! thats a DOUBLE CHECK!!!

yeah...you had white castle...your gunna A your test...

I LOVE white castle

DAMN!!!!, I might have done horrible on my exam GRRRRRR

maybe around the 80s, There were a lot of things on the exam I did not study much into so I couldnt recall it (and a few things that was not covered Im going to have to talk to him about that after spring break because he wasnt here today there was a sub)... CRAP!!!!

DAMN ME!!! If I get an A- in this class my GPA is destroyed let alone getting a B+, cant even imagine getting a B in the class.

2 more exams must ace them all!!! and get an A in lab (40% of total class grade). Lab is alittle tougher this year (I got a 99% in last semesters lab)

DAMN ME!!! If I get an A- in this class my GPA is destroyed let alone getting a B+, cant even imagine getting a B in the class.

How is an A- going to ruin your gpa? So much pressure :(

I got over my fear of failure...when i failed biology my freshman year :lmao: let's here it for english majors! woo :blushing:

I have a 3.7(something now) an A- and below would bring me down. I must maintain a 3.7 or above I want to transfer to NYU (or at least have it as an option) after I graduate from here.

I have a 3.7(something now) an A- and below would bring me down. I must maintain a 3.7 or above I want to transfer to NYU (or at least have it as an option) after I graduate from here.

Oh! That's rough :(...Good luck!

i have a D in physics right now....

eeeek.. a "D" heh, I would be pretty heart broken.

You know whats I find sooooooo wrong?

At my college if you get a D its recorded in your transcript but if you retake the course you the avg of the two grade, but if you were to fail the class and retake the class you can keep the grade you earned the 2nd time (no avging).

Most reactions

Back