Crap, How did I not see that

Battou

TPF junkie!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Having a level tripod don't do crap if the table the subject is sitting on ain't.

210506_016_F200_04_09_5.jpg

...I have some 200+ images that need rotation because of that :(

you are going to level all 200??

The important part is that the camera is steady and the shots are clear. Rotating them is easy.

In Photoshop, you could create an action to rotate them all them same amount and then crop them. You could do also use Lightroom to do one an 'sync' all the others.

He's asking if there's a way to batch the rotation job.

you have to train your brain to alert you to issues. It records everything but filters out what you have trained it to be unimportant. Start training your brain to "pay" closer attention to details.

He's asking if there's a way to batch the rotation job.

Actually no, I'm just complaining to my self for not paying attention to my frame sides in the view finder to remind my self to pay attention. I should have been able to see that.

you are going to level all 200??

Yeah, I'm going to have to, but this shoot is not yet complete, I'll remember when I get back to these now that I have embarrassed my self over it.

Actually no, I'm just complaining to my self for not paying attention to my frame sides in the view finder to remind my self to pay attention. I should have been able to see that.

Yeah, I'm going to have to, but this shoot is not yet complete, I'll remember when I get back to these now that I have embarrassed my self over it.
You weren't the first..........you won't be the last......:thumbup:

my grandma had a vase like that, and a plate. Are they worth anything?

my grandma had a vase like that, and a plate. Are they worth anything?

Dunno really, When I went down to do this shoot she told me that she had just had it all appraised (I mean all, not just this little set) but she did not give me any prices, to be honest I didn't care enough to ask, I was just there to take the photos. She did however have most of the set I believe, She was telling me that she broke a peice of it unpacking it...Ironically, it was the plate.

I could be wrong on it being complete but this is the group

210506_012_F200_04_09_5.jpg

Dunno really, When I went down to do this shoot she told me that she had just had it all appraised (I mean all, not just this little set) but she did not give me any prices, to be honest I didn't care enough to ask, I was just there to take the photos. She did however have most of the set I believe, She was telling me that she broke a peice of it unpacking it...Ironically, it was the plate.

I could be wrong on it being complete but this is the group

210506_012_F200_04_09_5.jpg

Yes, she had them too. I remember seeing them on the fireplace when i was a kid. Did she tell you the manufacturer?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back