Crash - Public Safety at a Price

SpaceNut

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
One of our officers (with the police dept I work for) was responding to an emergency call when a drunk driver pulled out in front of him and caused an accident. C/C

Crash-Police---Bob-Gray-1.jpg

The squad was towed and put in the mechanics bayat the station. All kinds of "junk" was around the squad and I couldn't edit enough of it out to make a good picture, especially for competition entry. So I had to do it this way.

My dad was a cop and was rear ended in a squad car. He was fine, but he said the look on the face of the guy who hit him was priceless. Not trying to make light of the situation, but causing an accident with a squad car, especially when drunk, is about as high on the stupid scale as it gets...

--Illah

I think that red/blue background fits here pretty good. Reminds me of the red and blue lights I used to see behind my car from time to time when I used to have a lead foot. Great picture.

the background is fine, just if you want it to look sad maybye something lower contrast would pull the car out as the target a little more... who am i to say..
looks cool...

I hope the officer was ok..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back