Crash Site

silentmaven

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Is this image too...well, boring? What could I do to attempt to fix it? I find the sky to be too white washed, but I am not sure if there is anything I can fix it with.

af953e82.jpg

Try a b&w conversion maybe? You can go high on the contrast since the sky is already completely white.

MaxBloom said:
Try a b&w conversion maybe? You can go high on the contrast since the sky is already completely white.

That was the first thing that came to my mind as well.

Would you mind if I played around with this a little in PS? I think I could get a pretty nice effect. I can "feel" what you were going for, and I think that it could be achieved with a few minor adjustments in PS. Do you mind?

I do think that the white is a little too washed out, I would try in photoshop maybe burning the sky in a little bit and try playing with the brightness and contrast a little...maybe even a little levels work. All in all, I really like this picture and the mood that it evokes. The way the mud looks really makes this picture a very emotional one. Emotional in the way it makes me feel when I look at it. The trail and colors are very powerful. Nicely done.

-Fiona

Bowron - please be my guest. I suppose I should put that in my nickname.

Thanks Tsimiri for the compliment, I am not very good with PS, thus why I haven't figured a way to fix that blasted sky.

It looks lika an abandon place and awful view coz I see heaven..LOL..the sky is too white..

i like the sky actually. its a good location. needs someone in shot it think.can you get back there ?

2framesbelowzero said:
i like the sky actually. its a good location. needs someone in shot it think.can you get back there ?
Honestly, I would rather see it with a dog or some wildlife than a person. I would put a dog, oh, sitting on top of the hill, right beyond where the road bends. A large dog. :)

Most reactions

Back