Crayola

Bruno

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This is one of my early works. Any feedback is welcome. Thank you in advance.

Crayola.jpg

I took a long look at it...but I couldn't think of anything to say. I like it...

It could be sharper, it's a little soft.

I guess the reason why it looks a little soft is because I didn't have much space to get a good angle. From what I can see, the left side of the photograph is a little soft, the rest is ok. I'll try to fix it if I can. Thanks for the feedback.

Contrast could use a boost, which is one reason it looks soft. Use the levels tool to get closer to a true black and a true white, then use the curves tool if you need to tweak the mid-ranges. This should also help get a more vibrant color.

Interesting image. Are they in a display case? Are the partial crayons reflections?

I agree with the others. The picture is rather soft and a boost in color saturation would really help this picture. What you also might want to try is try rotating it counter clockwise. It look rather interesting when I turned my head sideways. Anyway, it's just a suggestion. I do like the effect you were going for.

Agree with the above. Since they are crayons, I think it would be cool if the colors were really vibrant and sharp.

What's trippy about this is the arrangement. Since it didn't all fit on my screen, I was pulling the scroll bar up and down to see it all and it makes it look like the crayons are moving. It was weird and cool.

What's trippy about this is the arrangement. Since it didn't all fit on my screen, I was pulling the scroll bar up and down to see it all and it makes it look like the crayons are moving. It was weird and cool.

i just tried it with the scroll button on the mouse- you're right: it's intense :drunk:

Interesting image. As with the others, more contrast and sharpness. Is the softness on the left side a DOF issue? It seems like the crayons in the center are sharper. I think I probably would have been tempted to tilt the image more to get diagonals.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back