Crazy Bird Lady

bogleric

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This shot really isn't much to look at but I took it for the story. I had just arrived at the park to eat my lunch and could not believe what I saw. This lady was eating lunch that the picnic table and feedling the seagulls at the same time. The way in which she was feeding them was the part that got me. She would hold the food up on a plastic fork and the bird would swoop by a dozen or so at a time. In attempting to get the food they would land on her, her head, and poop on her of course.

Just had to share this story.... too bad the camera was put away for lunch... subs and crumbs just don't mix with the cam well.

birdfeeder.jpg

Are you sure they were crapping on her because of the food? If you walk past a birds next (especially if there are lots of nests) they fly up and peck at you, squawk at you and even crap all over you. Anything to get you away.
Either way, freaky that she carried on. :shock:

They were just crapping on her becuase they are birds and dirty ones at that. Seagulls certainly do that alot. What surprised me was she did this about a dozen or so times while I was eating my lunch. :shock:

Most reactions

Back