Crazy Horse Composite Print? 67k-img

Canon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
As some of you may already know I have been working on this composite for some time now. It was shot at Crazy Horse Memorial in South Dakota last year. The main composite image actaully consists of all 8 surrounding pictures. This is a re-sized version of the original that would print out in the 20x30" to 24x36"ish range.

Looking to see if anyone has any advice on changes that should/could be made to make it better. Not sure if I like the font yet or the arrangement. This is just the first run ;)

Sorry if the text looks a little dark, it's good on my monitor here but I have it set for my printer now :(

CHcollage05.jpg

I like this print and idea....I remember seeing your other posts about the differnt pics you have here. really neat...I hope it turns out well for U.

Alex

holy crap! It's amazing! I love the idea!!!

Superb work! It looks like you did a really nice job makeing the composite and I really like the way you have all the individual shots bordering it. The font looks fine to me.

the only thing about the font..the 3d look to it reminds me of something i would see on a computer screen, not a real print...its not a big deal, but think about making the font-style more conservative

visually I think it's a little top heavy, see what sliding all the photographs down a little crowding the words a little at the bottom and giving Crazy Horse more space at the top. Impressive!

thebeginning said:
cool man!

question. where do you get such huge prints done, and how much does it cost (if you dont mind me asking)?
I get some printed off where I work (we have several production level Canon inkjets capable of 48"x???") otherwise many of the online photofinishers such as ophoto ect. should be able to do prints this size.

saddog said:
visually I think it's a little top heavy, see what sliding all the photographs down a little crowding the words a little at the bottom and giving Crazy Horse more space at the top. Impressive!
Ya I'm still meesin around with the layouts ect. This was basically just a quick test to show all the pics at once. I also have a few pics of the small "finished" version that I want to incorporate as well (the small one is something like 1:32 I think) I'll post up some of the others when I get them going ;)

Thanks for the replies so far guys! I appreciate it :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back