Crazy or stupid?

Canon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Are you crazy or just plain stupid???

Thats what I kept hearing over and over again as more people learned of my in trunk mobile office while camping in Oshkosh last week. But hey, what else was I supposed to do!? I didn't have a laptop, external drive, or money to buy either one! So being limited by a 256MB CF card, and owning a 400W power inverter, and enough parts for a spare PC I did what any other sane photobug would do and settled for this!

moffice.jpg

P.S.- The scoffing ended as I burnt all of my 500+ images to a DVD and then became thier DJ for the rest of the night![/quote]

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

:cokespit: :lmao:

Um... I thought about doing this once..... Actually, on my vacation with my family.. my boyfriend and I brought our pc's with use.. 19" monitors and all and gamed for several days. 8)

definitely crazy! Sounds like it worked for you, though!

Yep could close the trunk just fine! Fit in there like it came from the factory! Heat was not a problem high temp all week was only 72*F. The biggest prob was sheilling stuff from the huge magnets on my sub-woofers :shock: bad bad things COULD have happened there :?

karissa said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

:cokespit: :lmao:

Um... I thought about doing this once..... Actually, on my vacation with my family.. my boyfriend and I brought our pc's with use.. 19" monitors and all and gamed for several days. 8)

Ditto

Great work and good thinking!
However, I'd dearly love to see a pic of the car battery, was it in a trailer you were towing?

malachite said:
Are you crazy or just plain stupid???

I call that dedicated........ Plan on camping in the southwest in the future? I'll bring the beer :wink:
Well, actually, maybe. We have almost two weeks vacation planned over Labor Day and haven't decided exactly where we are going yet. I have been pushing for the Black Hills and Badlands but the wife seems a bit hesitant. You'll buy the beer huh?

I have been pushing for the Black Hills and Badlands but the wife seems a bit hesitant. You'll buy the beer huh?

I'd haul the beer to the Badlands if it were on a week of a full moon. That's one place on my list but I've only got 5 days out of a month for real moonlight and beer drinking photography :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back