Creating Photography Workshops

johnrod

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Your website communicates volumes about who you are and what you offer. When I land on your page, I'm not inspired with confidence because the design doesn't communicate "professional". What makes a website look professional is out of the scope of this reply, but message me if you need any help. Also, the fact that it is powered by Godaddy doesn't help...though that isn't necessarily an impossible road block either. Maybe it's just because I work in web development all day...

All that being said, after reading the actual content I believe that your service is legitimate, so I think that with some design tweaks and some presentational changes, you're website will be a much better tool for convincing people to join your workshop. Again, if you need specific or more detailed feedback message me.

Good luck!

I've not looked at your website, but I've done lots of seminars, and frankly, I hate them. Could I make lots and lots of money doing them? Yes. It's not that I don't want to give away my secrets, I do it all the time here for free.

I just don't want to get into that camp. Yeah, I could sell my videios, presets, action and all that $hit, but that's not me. At all

Most reactions

Back