Creative Chitown Autoshow )C&C(

TheSon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I didn't want to take the typical boring pictures of a car. So these are a few of the outcomes...

1. Ol Skool Grill
grill.jpg

2. New Skool Intercooler
Intercooler.jpg

3. CF is everywhere
roof.jpg

4. Orange tubing?
orange.jpg

Interesting subjects for sure, I like going around car and finding little odd things like this to take pictures of also. My only suggestion would be that, the DOF is a little too small, and you can't quite see enough of the subjects

My only suggestion would be that, the DOF is a little too small, and you can't quite see enough of the subjects

Great observation. I agree 100%. This is why a lot of my pictures were discarded, although it was the only way to get the shutter speed I needed. I was already at 1600 on some of them shooting wide open. Unfortunately I didn't really have a choice. I knew I should've brought my flash.

Interesting, but so interesting that I can't tell what they are.. As was said before-I need more clues in the pics.

Ahhhh... the difference is, I'm a car man. Anyone in my old racing crew would know what these pics were in a second (if I still talked to any of them, haha).

I guess it may be for a certain audience. The point was that you shouldn't need to see more to guess... but that's only for car enthusiasts, of course.

I am most certainly an auto enthusist. So humor me-
Do I see:

1. Grille
2. Intercooler
3. no idea
4. Plug wires

I agree with stsinner, but I can tell what they are.
Oh and #3, is a carbon fiber hood.

Correct. and #4 I'm pretty sure are the fuel lines and not the spark plug wires. But I could be wrong.

I think #2 is an intercooler off a Subaru STI or Wrx.

It looks just like the model they have been running, but I can't remember who's area I took that picture in. But I would assume subaru. I miss the sounds of screaming BOVs.

Correct. and #4 I'm pretty sure are the fuel lines and not the spark plug wires. But I could be wrong.
I'm certain they're not spark plug wires.

Most reactions

Back