Creative Image Maker Magazine

christopher walrath

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
home.comcast.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I would like to introduce you to a new online magazine dedicated to film photography and the traditional photographic process. Created by David Vickers and written by regular shmoes like, well, yours truly, it is a great resource for information to augment the fantastic forum we have here. Check it out.

creativeimagemaker.co.uk

Is it just a magazine in the UK or do they do stories and shoots in the US?

It is an online magazine. Not in printed form yet and we are debating how and when to go about that. David would appreciate any kind of submissions. Guidelines for submissions are on the website. We would welcome anyone into the fold and hope to learn a little something. Some examples of what you might find. Develop film with coffee. Platinum/palldium printing. Equipment reviews for new and older equipment. You name it. And it will show up there.

Wow, sounds cool. I will continue to take a look and see what I can find and if I can contribute anything.

Time to revisit old subjects. The magazine has been revived. First, we have a new home which I encourage you to visit at http://home.comcast.net/~creativeimagemaker

Secondly we will be having our first new additions for our Dec 2008 issue due online on Nov 29. Shortly thereafter there will be a downloadable .pdf version in nearly any language that I am asked to produce it in.

Thirdly we are looking for photographers like you to submit material for publishing in the form of illustrated articles on any aspect of film photography from equipment to process to chemistry to editorial type personal experiences to alternative processes such as developing in coffee or platinum palladium printing. Submission info is on the website or you can email me personally at [email protected]

So check it out. And thank you very much in advance to those of you who are able to and choose to pitch in.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back