Creative Live

leeroix

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Anybody on here use it? Its usually right in the middle of the day so streaming while at work is not really practical, are the classes worth paying for?

I think that some are worth paying, but really.

My favorite on Creative Live was Ben Willmore. He explains simply and talk about things that no one else mention. He speaks about PS that is.
For posing and composition is Roberto Valenzuela.

I don't know what your interests are but I'm sure you'll find something there. To me they're great.

They usually rebroadcast them in the evening for free and on the weekend that they air. Just FYI. It is an incredible resource though.

Yeah I rarely pay. It seems so expensive when they broadcast them and replay them for free all the time.

^^^ all of this. If you are watching one for free and you seem to like it, see if it is "on-sale". They usually have a lower price when you buy during the live feeds, so to me that would be the time to buy. Note: I haven't bought any yet but there are a few that I wished I would have at the time because they were a lot cheaper.

Ok, I'm pretty new at it, and didn't see a re-broadcast option for some of the sessions. Ill dig a little deeper, and with time, figure it out. Thanks guys!

CL is amazing. I usually have to pay because my schedule doesn't allow me to sit in front of the computer for any length of time during the day.

^see thats cool, is there a way to record it? some sort of software? and watch later?

^see thats cool, is there a way to record it? some sort of software? and watch later?
hmmm well that would be stealing LOL. I'm sure there are ways though! I just pay the $100 if it is something I think I will really benefit from. I watch what I can "live" and if I want to see it all I buy it ;)

^Ah, yeah I suppose your right. :)

paige, you have bought them? When you buy it, do you get to download and own it for as long as you want it?
I have purchased a couple. The best part is that you can just log into their site on the ones you buy and press play on any portion of that series. The courses are broken down into sections so you can just watch little portions at a time. Plus, you can always download them to your computer as well. I watch them from my iPad if I am in a waiting room or anywhere else for that matter without having to download anything!

Most reactions

Back