CreativeNude - **PROBABLY NOT WORK SAFE**

lee_alkureishi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi all,

thought I'd try my hand at a bit of people photography for a change - normally spend most of my time trying to exclude them from the frame ;)

Shooting data -
D70, 50mm f/1.8 @ f/1.8, ISO 640, handheld in available window light.

Would love to hear your comments,

Thanks

Leeko

447fed8f61e7cd59.jpg

p.s. newly redesigned my gallery site - feel free to have a peak :)

www.alkureishi.com

The curves are very alluring and tasteful, it's simple and not revealing anything unecessary. The contrast in her pale skin and hair is also a nice touch, but, I think it could use a bit more richness, especially on the hair. Otherwise it's a very intimate piece. =)

Hi,

Thanks all for the comments :) had a bit of a play-around with the hair colour - it now matches the model's hair colour more closely (and I think it's a wee bit more dramatic, too...)

What d'ya think?

44808b4162d9b3f6.jpg

Thanks again,

Leeko

www.alkureishi.com

i think its a nice photo but i just think the hair would have been better out of the shot

Hi all,

thanks for all the comments - incredibly useful!

I do have some shots without the hair, but initially preferred this one. May have to go back to the originals and take another look :)

Thanks again,

Leeko

I really like the pose and the lighting...very nice ...but in this case I don't think the selective colouring helps. i would prefer it in full colour or BW probably with an increase in contrast.
By selecting the hair and leaving it colour you make it the focal point and I just feel it is not the most important aspect of the image....I think the overall compo and lighting are what make the image stand out. :)

Most reactions

Back