hhrt574.jpg

16)
hhrt56.jpg

17)
hhrttyty.jpg

18)
hhrt54.jpg

feel free to tell me whats bad about them:D

They are great, I like the water on some plants. I think that number 8 is too bright. Tha snails are great espacially the number 2.

Thats why I and You and others are here, to learn

You have learned how to do close-ups. Wow. Yes.
The snail in 2 is great ... and the slug in 3 is so good, it is really yukkie! Ugh! :pale:
Where did you go to to take these photos?
And where is that cave into which and out of which you took the photos? (Cool view from there onto ... is that Belfast down there?)

yes thats north belfast,the location is the cave hill,that hole side of the mountain is riddled with unnatural hills and caves because the germans bombed belfast in WW11;) they either misstook it for london or the did it because of its stratigic value,im not sure which,that event was known as the blfast blitz.theres 8 caves on that side of the mountain but only seven have been found they say whoever finds the 8th will also find the leppracauns pot of gold:lmao: .the also say that the hill is a dorment volcano,if it is i think i have found the mouth of it(were the lava used to come out)

Yes, I think I know where this area is - Newtownabbey is right behind it, isn't it?

No. It's only that we've had friends in Ballyclare for as long as I can think. And I have been over to see them some times. And other members of my family have been over on other occasions. That's why :D. I think I was in your regions 5 times? In 1977, 1983, 1987, 1990 and again in 2004 (but in 2004 we only came down for a day while we spent our holidays in Co. Donegal, on the Inishoven Peninsula).

Yeh, your close ups need a little but of work, but I'm learning as well, but they are good. I think you need to work on getting things in focus, and with macro photogrpahy, it just takes practice. So, just keep practicing, and I think #15 is a good shot too.

Most reactions

Back