Creek and Waterfall

John E.

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Found a neat little creek and waterfall late in the evening, there was so much I wanted to shoot it made my head hurt. I definatly will be going back for more. Will post more later.

IMG_3252-01.jpg

IMG_3299-01.jpg

The creek is on a steep decline which does not show up on the picture. I used a long exposure time, everything around the creek is dripping water due to the mist giving the rocks and trees a weird effect, plus I gave it a little digital enhancement to further the effect..
IMG_3277-01.jpg

I really like one and three. Great capture. I have not had much luck in shooting moving water, and really like when it is done well. I think these are done very well.:p

looks like a wonderful place to relax and take in nature. thanks for sharing another peaceful view of your world. i always look forward to your work.

Very nice shots John... love to see more :D

great shot, cruzin.(still think of you that way, sorry...) ...love all of these....but the second one is just really eye catching... i love that one best...

good job!

Excellent shot John as always. Number one is my fave.

I guess I will just have to be different by saying that number two is my favorite. I could look at it for hours.

Thank you all.

Aprilraven and elseapet I think 2 is my favourite also. There is alot of algea amongst the rock that I hope I can use effectively.

For how long have these been up? How come I almost missed them?
And if I had, I'd REALLY have missed something.
The filmy water in the third is an effect that despite all attempts I have never so far achieved - congratulations.
The second is the most amazing though.
What PS enhancement did you give that one?

Most reactions

Back