Creeped-out at the Antique Mall Again

Ysarex

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Stopped by the antique mall with my wife yesterday. The people who rent those booths know they're doing this.

Joe
heads.jpg

Get that one printed for the wall at 24"x36"

I'll have to take a picture of the bodyless CPR training dummy heads I found last week. One adolescent, one infant.

Lost and found department ?
Or is it the head exchange ?

How to get ahead in the antique business

That's a groaner, Zulu! lol

What are they selling/displaying, the hats?? That just now occured to me, yesterday all I could see were creepy heads! And I don't want to know who'd want to buy one of those and take it home with them...

That's a groaner, Zulu! lol

What are they selling/displaying, the hats?? That just now occured to me, yesterday all I could see were creepy heads! And I don't want to know who'd want to buy one of those and take it home with them...

Sorry but I didn't pull one down to check for a price tag. One doll is enough. Make it life size and it get's creepy. Collect more than one together and it get's creepier. Lose their bodies and it get's extra creepy. Did you notice they're all the same face just with different hair? That's another layer of creep.

Joe

Not quite the same effect as a brain in a jar tagged as, "Abnormal." This is just Abby Normal and unsettling.

No, I hadn't noticed they were all the same face. They belong in a campy horror movie.

I'll have to take a picture of the bodyless CPR training dummy heads I found last week. One adolescent, one infant.
Every two years I had to renew my CPR certification.
I've got some "interesting" photos of the dummies' heads.

Let's hope the heads don't turn around backwards, have the ability to raise beds and cast spells...

Most reactions

Back