Creepy Rule of Thirds.

lomo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This is a fav shot of mine I love how dark and creepy it looks. Let me know what you think.
doorway%20small.jpg

I see what you mean... no telling what's lurking on the left side! Nice shot!

I like it but feel it might be better with more of a subject, or something added to it. maybe someone croutched down by the light... but I do like it. and yes...creepy.

df3photo said:
I like it but feel it might be better with more of a subject, or something added to it. maybe someone croutched down by the light... but I do like it. and yes...creepy.
I agree. I like it, but feel like it's missing something :scratch:

I like the emptiness, think it lends a lot more to the overall effect than spelling out everything. Nice work. I really need to get the Holga out more often.

Cheers guys thanks for the tips. I might go back there and play around with it a bit, its on campus so no worries there nice and safe.

ps: i took this on my slr not lomo

I like it , its cool. I might stick a thin brick colored frame around it to show that it doesnt trail off forever, but thats just me, i looks totally awsome just the way it is. IT does leave a lot to the imagination. I think batman is in there somewhere....

I agree, someone half illuminated by the light would add a bit to the photo and give more to the creepy feeling you are looking to achieve.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back