Crematorium

I like the one with the body suit. A place like this is usually seen as sad and full of feelings... this image gives it an impersonal, industrial and business-like atmosphere which is very contrasting.

I was expecting a bit more creep from the rest... ;)

Yeah, the spacesuit one stands out for me. And the 'do not cremate' warning...in a crematorium.
headscratch.gif

Thanks for the comments.
I was a little under the gun down there. I did get a few shots from behind the ovens.. Looks like there was some work done recently. I could not find the blender(which grinds the bones after they have been fired) , but did find two recent ...um...ashes.
I wanted to sneak into the back room, where the good stuff was, but could not get in there.

Since you brought up the subject of crematoriums.

In the 70's I visited the concentration camp in Dachau and this shot is of the ovens from WWII....reportedly never used.

Rather morbid.....

7985-Dachau.jpg

Nice one PNA> Really diggin those doors on the ovens. I wondered what that thing fired at. I know the heat down in the crematorium I snuck into was unreal hot.

these shots are great.. i mean just the feel i get lookin and knowing what it is is nuts.. niceee work.

Most reactions

Back