Crit on a few of my HDRs?

WhidWhacker

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I would veryy much appreciate some constructive crit. from you guys, what could i improve on?!

4399407099_85980d6358.jpg

4372447366_5ac0f51ac2.jpg

4305333693_5fb2f7edf6.jpg

4305332279_bdc65ea8a3.jpg

I personally I like 3 & 4

The last one is my favorite. The horizon lines are tilted slightly on the first three which bothers me but only slightly. I like the first but wish the top of the church wasn't cut off!

The last one is my favorite. The horizon lines are tilted slightly on the first three which bothers me but only slightly. I like the first but wish the top of the church wasn't cut off!

I know what you mean, my tripod is terribly old and always slants no matter how i adjust it, giving almost all of my pictures a tilt. Thanks for the crit though

#1 is a very symmetrical building. You should have positioned yourself to compliment that aspect. Back up a bit and swivel camera to the right so the image is even on both sides. Chopping off the top of the building like that relegates this shot to the bin.
#2 all your vertical lines are cockeyed. There must be a better angle than the one you submitted. #3 and #4 are pretty good except for the dark snow on the left side of the pics. There is no reason for the patch to be a shadow. Just doesnt look right.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back