Crit on a few of my HDRs?

WhidWhacker

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Any constructive criticism would be great:) id love to know if im doing anything wrong or what i could approve upon
4305333693_5fb2f7edf6_b.jpg

4472082885_5970ea9284_b.jpg

4309844993_4994ed8a4c_b.jpg

The first one is a little heavy on the blue tint, and the highlights (upper barn windows especially) are a little blown out. Otherwise I like the shot a lot. Sunset through a dilapidated barn was a good idea.

Third one is pretty cool, I like the glow around the plants. Slightly tilted though (can tell by the tiles at the bottom).

I like them all, nice job

Whid

I like the concept of the 1st shot...sun pushing through the barn. But, I agree it may be a little blown out - in regards to photography. In regards to art, I think it is pretty good.

#2 has too much going on and does not do much for me.

#3 I like this one for its symetry and color. Keeping the typical areas of shadow and darkness open-showing detail is nice work.

BTW: Welcome to the forum!!

I too like them all. Are they all perfect. Nope. Are they all good and worth looking at. Definately. The blown out parts peeking through the barn slats is fine since its almost the sun we are looking at. The rest is just fine. That nice blue tone really gives the cold feeling. The second shot for what it is, is very busy. Interesting to look around at the different connections and trying to imagine what it all looked like when it was operational and what each of those connections did. The third one I like for its symmetry and the lighting. Lots of floor space and not a person to be seen.

Nice set Like them all #2 is best

Most reactions

New Topics

Back