Critique a ROOKIE.

wtfranky22

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey forum,
I took some shots today, so please tell me what you think. I just received my Canon T3i on X-mas and I am completely new to this. I am simply getting to know how my camera works. This is my first time ever posting my pictures for others to critique or even seen in general ahah. I am welcome to constructive criticism and any future tips from you all! I look forward to growing with all your knowledge. :hail:

$12-28-12_5.jpg

$12-28-12_6.jpg

$12-28-12_2.jpg

$12-28-12_3.jpg

$12-28-12_4.jpg

Thanks for looking,
Take care.

The white balance looks off on all of them except the last one. Of the group, I like #4 the best. As far as suggestions, read your manual and keep getting to know your camera and keep practicing.

1.not bad I would crop out the dark on the right and up the exposure a bit maybe toy with the WB
2.WB is off a good bit also you do not have the dog in focus i don't know if it is motion blur but I call do over on this one.
3.I bit to warm it is the WB again but over all not bad
4. your best one I think of this lot but it is a little soft I would try this again just to see if you can get the 1st ball sharper
5. you need a faster shutter speed or a slower one looks like a snap shot with more blur it could be neat and look like you wanted blur or you need to stop the blurr altogether a flash would help here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Get the book "The Photographers Eye" or "Learning to See Creatively", and learn about composition.

trust the bitter jeweler he does know his stuff!!

@Pic_chick WOW! thank you so much! this is exactly the type of advice I was looking for. I will use this!

The dog and the bus are not bad. There's some seeing going on there. Technical problems here and there. I wouldn't say that they're keepers, but technical problems go away eventually. Those two suggest to me that you have some ideas about putting things into the frame.

Most reactions

Back