elementgs

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.element.gs
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Evening,

I have developed roughly 50 photos from a recent wedding using my MacBook, they looked great in terms of lighting and color.

On my PC though, they look completely washed out and shoddy as hell.

I'm torn. I know they look great on my MacBook because of the Retina display and the perfect color tuning..... but I'm also concerned that others may view them in a similar environment to my PC, to which they will all be washed out.

Which do I cater for? Is there a balance? Should I drop the brightness down on all of these and aim for darker images on my MacBook?

Anyways, the link is Monk Wedding - Portfolio for John Gannon should anyone wish to offer feedback. I would greatly appreciate it. This is only my third wedding so I'm still learning.

Thanks!

You can't adjust for everyone's crappy computer display, so get it right on a calibrated monitor and let everyone else worry about their display.

I know they look great on my MacBook because of the Retina display and the perfect color tuning.....

Perfect color tuning?!! :shock:

Listening to Apple lies is a bad idea.

Calibrate both the MacBook and the PC using the same external hardware calibrator. No other option is appropriate.

Joe

Most reactions

Back