Critique my photoshopping? Any and all comments appreciated!

CalebPhotographer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Okay, so I was out in my garden, and saw this bug on a flower, but I had to reposition the flower with my hand to get a good shot of it. My hand in the picture didn't look so good, so I photoshopped my hand out. Tell me what you think, as well as any advice for improvement! =D

Okay, heres the original:
DSC00044.jpg

And heres the photoshopped version:
DSC00044new.jpg

Looks great, much easier to photoshop something that is out of focus. If I wasn't told already I wouldn't have noticed.

i cant see the original

I don't know why the original isn't showing up for you guys. I cleared my cache, and it still loads up on this end. And yes, the petal does stick out to the right of the bug.:confused:

I cant see it anymore from my computer either, it was up earlier yesterday though. Try deleting the picture code from the message and then re-paste the code from photobucket.

well it must be pretty good, because i cant tell from just looking at it that anything was done to it

Okay, I re-input the picture code. Hopefully it will work now. =)

you can really see where ypu cut the hand out on the flower, theres a pinkish tint to the edge, just smudge brush it. and the bottom of the picture where the flower ends on the right hand side, you can see your hand.

you can really see where ypu cut the hand out on the flower, theres a pinkish tint to the edge, just smudge brush it. and the bottom of the picture where the flower ends on the right hand side, you can see your hand.

Wow. Incredible eye! I hadn't even noticed that a piece of my hand was still there, lol. And I had noticed the pinkish edge, but the smudge brush didnt really look that great to me. Maybe I can open the original and do some tedious work with the clone stamp and blur tool.

Most reactions

Back