Critique my work please

kdabbagh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Please be as specific, critical, detailed, and harsh as possible. None of these pics were taken with a DSLR, most were P&S and my Sony Ericsson 2 MP camera phone. Just remember I am a noob and none of these pics were taken with all the technicality in mind like aperture, exposure, shutter speed and so on simply because I don't know how to use all these things. This is all based on my eye for photography so feel free to tell me what they lack!

Thanks!!

http://shakomako.net/kareem.html

You'll get more responses posting one or two pictures at a time in the related galleries (general, landscape, etc) :thumbup:

But your work it good ! Just shows that you don't need the best equipment to take good pictures. You have a good eye for pictures, i like 'Free Fly' :wink:

Yes, I figured not everyone would be willing to go to a third party site and check out pics there then come back here with feedback...I just thought it would be easier

but i appreciate you taking a look and thank you free fly is one of my favorites too!

I haven't looked through all the pictures, but from what I did see, I like. I especially liked "Hanging On" with the Toyota logo on the "saddle". That's pretty funny. If these are from your camera phone, imagine how they would be if you can get your hand on a DSLR. I'm saving your link so I can come back and see more later. Thanks for sharing.:)

I haven't looked through all the pictures, but from what I did see, I like. I especially liked "Hanging On" with the Toyota logo on the "saddle". That's pretty funny. If these are from your camera phone, imagine how they would be if you can get your hand on a DSLR. I'm saving your link so I can come back and see more later. Thanks for sharing.:)

:lmao: Ouch.....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back