bethany138

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.bethanygilbert.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok,
SO - I originally created this version of my site using PS and Imageready. But, I decided that the way the slices open is ANNOYING. If you haven't seen an IR site - the whole page opens slowly in little boxes.

So - I redid the site in Dreamweaver and I need some critique.

Design critique is fine but I mostly want to know how fast it loads for you.

Thanks! b

There is a lot of color in the galleries.. I kinda wanted to keep it all similar.

And the "header" font is my business logo... its on everything..lol.

So does it load ok for everybody?

I think changing the way it loads is a good idea. The first page took about 10 seconds to load for me. Have you finished the updates yet? When I clicked on Weddings and Promotional, I got 404 not found, and on Advertising, most of the images are broken. I'm using firefox, if that helps.

Just thought I should also mention that none of the three pages following the first are working in either IE or Firefox. Good luck :)

The error "404 Not Found" usually means that the link is incorrect, or that the file isn't on the server. I would check your source code to make sure those links are pointing to the right places. Same thing with the broken images - the most likely cause is that they either aren't on the server, or that the path to them is wrong. Hope that helps - maybe some of the more advanced web folks will chime in. I've never used dreamweaver, so I don't really know how it does things

Most reactions

New Topics

Back