Critique these for me :D

JDP

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.pavleck.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey, here's a few more I'd like to be critiqued on. These were all taken with a Nikon D50 using the 18-55mm f/2.8 lens.

The "Sushi and Boobies" one ended up way to dark, and had to much noise in it, so the cleanest look I could come up with it (Not to mention shift focus) was to colorize parts of it
222260142_5b7ab09296.jpg

This Stormy Sky photo is actually a pretty tight crop, not sure if I should cut out anything more - I exagerrated the sky somewhat, for dramatic effect:
222284698_722ba2ae65.jpg

This is a cropped down photo of one I had critiqued earlier, was curious as to peoples thoughts on it. I'm fairly happy with this, as one actress is looking to her left, where the empty space is, so it seems to fit well.
222267160_7d08cdf675.jpg

First is my favorite! Selective coloring really works here! Second I dont like much - although clouds are interesting and pretty, the buildings dont add anything being that they are cut off so much. The third image is nice, but I would like to see their feet intact.

anton980 said:
First is my favorite! Selective coloring really works here! Second I dont like much - although clouds are interesting and pretty, the buildings dont add anything being that they are cut off so much. The third image is nice, but I would like to see their feet intact.
Thanks for the critiques - I'll have to work on my sharpening skills, time to find some tutorials. I agree with the buildings, not sure how I can best edit them out, or maybe I'll just add more back into it. As for the third, I agree too - wish I would have focused a little lower =\

Ghoste - this wass originally in the critique thread, but a mod moved it since I forgot it's supposed to be one image only there :X

#1 is cool... definately like it!! I may have stopped down one stop or so though as the front and back of the food may have been JUST a hair out of focus... but all in all its a really good shot...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back