Cropping and Ordering Issue

Thanks, Pierre. I was thinking about somehow showing them the crops, but at the same time clearly dont want to add hours to my workflow either. Ive never really had this issue before, honestly.

I don't think you really need to do it with every picture from every shoot, but just use one you've shot before and have it printed into the "common" sizes so that you have a visual for future use to show clients the difference in sizes and the crops that would occur.

Does that make sense??

And I know that people can be cruel, just try to keep your head up, and keep learning.

I only show clients images cropped, two sizes 10 x 8, 7 x 5, these are the most common requested sizes over here and probably adds a whole 2 minutes per 100 shots to my workflow, clients expect to get exactly what they see, so give them crops in the first place and there's no argument. H

Feel free to be defensive.
No need to apologize.
Cuz I'm a jerk.
:sexywink:

I don't think your a jerk... Just direct and not afraid to say (type) what you feel. I respect the things you say. I may not always agree... But I respect it. :)

Haha! They are angry that I presented them with pictures that arent usable in a standard size.

What is a 'standard size'? A 4x6 is 3:2, a 5x7 is 7:5, an 8x10 is 5:4.

My contract has a clause that says I can not, and do not guarantee the quality of any prints not purchased from me.

Standard size was their words. In this case they were referring to an 8x10.

Most reactions

Back