Croquet Ghost

El-Mariachi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.photoboxgallery.com
Ok, bit of background on this one.

Taken 3 days ago at a stately home/hotel in scotland, this was the croquet lawn at about 3am, the lights you see are from spotlights mounted in the tree's by the hotel, 2 and a half sec exposure and around 400 iso speed on my canon G5.

ghost-large-resize.jpg

ghost-closeup.jpg

She was NOT there when i took the photo, i swear to god.

anyone have any ideas, i thought maybe a double exposure when i first saw it by it can't because its digital. Can someone find another explanation for this one because its freaking me out.

Sweet! That is too cool.

I don't have any explinations except I think this is some sort of ghost or spirit. but that might be me because I believe in all that junk n stuff. :)

:shock:
maybe you (or your G5) have your own 'Composition Guardian Angel'? :D

personally , i think this pic looks much better with this strange person...hmm...he/she?/ did his job! :D

anyway :shock: :shock: :shock:

Personally, im not one for ghosts or spirits, so lets look at what we have.

Could have been some kind of reflection.

Could have simply been someone sliping in, your may not have been able to see it, but the camera could have picked them up because of the fact of its exposer.

They could have been standing there, and you saw them as a tree stump or something.

The mind reads data wrong, she/he could have been there the whole time, and you not noticed them.

Would you mind if i took this pic and placed it on one of my websites which talks about this kinda stuff.
Although id prefere you post it.

This aint advertising...and sorry if it feels like it but www.psycommunity.com is where u may wanna post it :)

Edit: If you notice, her...i think cape...is so dark that it is invisible, why couldnt this happen to the whole body as your eye may not have picked it up :)

interesting... whatever it is it's casting a shadow. do ghosts cast shadows?

When there are no other explainations left, it then becomes a
"US Weather Baloon Experiment" or
"Electrical Disturbance in the Atmosphere".

Was this location near pier 51 or roswell?

canonrebel said:
When there are no other explainations left, it then becomes a
"US Weather Baloon Experiment" or
"Electrical Disturbance in the Atmosphere".

Was this location near pier 51 or roswell?

pier 51 is where the real world seattle was filmed...mayb your thinking of area 51? :lol: :lol: :lol:

just bustin your chops...

md

Was the croquet set there? Or is that part of the apparition? I think it would be cooler if the ghost showed up with the croquet set.

Sigh ... ok *fesses up *.....
T'was me , I couldnt sleep and I thought * Ooo a spot of croquet will hit the spot right now by golly gosh ! ...*
That aint a cape, mateys , thats my sexy dressing gown with matching slippers.

Oh come ON !
Wearing matching dressing gown and slippers isnt THAT scary. :roll:
Seriously ....It DOES look eery but I have to go with Jimi on the comment regarding ghosts having shadows ..... now I have no idea whether they exist /rules of em havin shadows etc :wink: ......
but I'ma go with the * its just a regular person standin there * scenario on THIS one . :D

Creepy man! The lens flare (or is it an orb type deal?) may make it easy to disprove your theory. Personally I would investigate. The history of the place may reveal that someone was murdered. Maybe near that tree.... Maybe a jealous lover scenario... I love Ghost tales and I do believe. The problem lies in the fact that skeptics usually discount photos. Scientifically people can just say lens flare or flash glare and call it good. I second the motion of posting the frame on a Ghost website.

Keep in mind that I only love Ghosts. My knowledge of their complex world is limited.

canonrebel said:
Yep! wasn't typing what I was thinking. Area 51 not pier 51.

thanX

Maybe a froudian slip? :p

Oki...lets go with what we do know.
There is DEFENETLY a person there.
And this guy says he didnt see it.

Now...personally...i dont think thats evidence to support that its a ghost, ill see if i can find a picture, where i made myself invisible, and i didnt use any editing.

In these pics, you can see straight through my arm, and my head isnt there, and it most certainly was :)

Holy smokes just lookin at that sends shivers up my spine! :shock: Have u tried taking any more in that area???

Most reactions

Back