Cross on the Wall

Mike Lamb

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
smallwjpg.jpg

The image is great, but because there is so much white space, my eye keeps traveling to your name in the lower left hand corner. Stamps should be that distracting. Maybe placing it somewhere else would help...?

Thanks. It's bugging me now too.

I really liked this image... actually the white expanse has much to do with this image... how much the cross is important that much important the space around :thumbsup:

Last edited:
The eye automatically goes to the brightest part of the image, so pull the the brighter parts of the pictures or else you'll lose attention.

The eye automatically goes to the brightest part of the image, so pull the the brighter parts of the pictures or else you'll lose attention.

Except when you have a field of white, your eyes are drawn to contrast.

I wonder how people manage to read while their eyes are drawn to the brightness of the paper?

Except when you have a field of white, your eyes are drawn to contrast.

I wonder how people manage to read while their eyes are drawn to the brightness of the paper?

I mean the every white part should be as bright. In this picture you could clearly see that the left is brighter so it attracts the eye.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back