Cross-Process Kitty!

webestang64

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Shelby looking out the window..........Pentax MX 135mm lens Kodak E-100 in C-41. Straight scan, no edits.

With kitty being black I wouldn't have necessarily have thought cross processed, but it has some interesting subtle color in the eyes and along the fringes of the fur.

I just love this process. Sure get some interesting images.

I need to learn how to cross-process. Well, technically, I've already done a roll of color film in Caffenol, but I don't do any 'proper' color processing yet, much less color-to-color cross processing.

I love this shot.

I need to learn how to cross-process. Well, technically, I've already done a roll of color film in Caffenol, but I don't do any 'proper' color processing yet, much less color-to-color cross processing.

I love this shot.

If you do decide to cross E-6 in C-41, I normally shoot 1-stop over to saturate the color even farther. I just got 10 rolls of out dated 160T Kodak I'm eagerly looking forward to testing out.

Ha! That turned out beautifully. This is why people get excited about trying cross processing; you can end up with such great stuff. :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back