Cross Processed Slide II

Efergoh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
2nd image of the set...

untitled2work.jpg

IMO, cross-processing doesn't retrieve this picture from being more than a snap of someone from knee-level.

Sorry

It's blurry. Did you want it to be blurry?

It's blurry. Did you want it to be blurry?

The print isn't really all that blurry. It isn't tack sharp, but it isn't as far oof as this. I didn't color correct this one. This slide is from a 400ISO roll, so it game out really really grainy.

IMO, cross-processing doesn't retrieve this picture from being more than a snap of someone from knee-level.

Sorry

Actually, I was sitting on my duff.

It isn't always about fine art or "photo journalism." The actual assignment was fashion/editorial shot on slides and cross processed.. Not really my forte, but I think this certainly rises above the level of a snapshot.

Who is this woman? What's her personality like? What is she feeling? I think if you concentrated on those areas, the cross processing might just pay off. Just keep trying different stuff

What's her personality like?

Heh...she didn't have one.

She was a model who hired me to shoot various shots to flesh out her portfolio. Since I also had a cross process assignment for school, I shot her with slides while I was shooting her stuff.

This was one of the poses and location she wanted. I shot it with digital, then kept her there and shot with slides.

I have another roll that I did with another model in the studio. She was a bit more animated, and frankly, I enjoyed that shoot a bit more so I have a better feeling about those...

Most reactions

Back