Cross.....: )

photo gal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit!
Website
www.lulu.com
This cross has some special meaning for me......hope you like it too!

tonkawacross.jpg

Thanks for lookin' : )

nice :) and nice strong contrast!

a square crop might be interesting here ... and the sky shows some mosaic pattern which you could try to smoothen out with PS or similar.

But overall I like it :)

Looks solid, but not cold. Nice.

I like what the arch-eologist ( :biglaugh: ) did with the smaller brick.

BTW, I looked at your Lulu page and noticed some of your cross photos (nice). They inspired me to slam on the brakes a couple times already and take a few cross shots myself. They don't come close. I'll keep trying.

Alex_B said:
nice :) and nice strong contrast!

a square crop might be interesting here ... and the sky shows some mosaic pattern which you could try to smoothen out with PS or similar.

But overall I like it :)

Thank you....I see what you are saying about the mosaic....funny I printed it and that isn't there. : )

abraxas said:
Looks solid, but not cold. Nice.

I like what the arch-eologist ( :biglaugh: ) did with the smaller brick.

BTW, I looked at your Lulu page and noticed some of your cross photos (nice). They inspired me to slam on the brakes a couple times already and take a few cross shots myself. They don't come close. I'll keep trying.

Thanks abraxas....that was one of the things that attracted me most.....................And thanks so much for the comments on my crosses.......I have a huge collection of cross photos........They usually speak to me......lol.....thanks again.

photo gal said:
....I have a huge collection of cross photos........They usually speak to me......lol.....thanks again.

Thats what i like to hear! ;) ..... cool shot pgirly :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back