Crumpler 5 million alternative?

xsouthpawed

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm currently looking for a secondary bag to carry my Canon 10D in. I was looking at the Crumpler 5 Million Dollar Home. Seems to fit perfectly to what i'm looking for, but the pricing is kind of high. =\

So.. What I want to be able to put in the bag:

1. Ideal for outdoors
Canon 10D w/ 28-105mm mounted
Canon 70-200mm f/4

or
2. Ideal for indoors
Canon 10D w/ 28-105mm mounted
Speedlite 580ex II
Some kind of secondary lens (50mm / 100mm)

Does anyone have alternatives to the Crumpler 5 million?
Thanks in advance!

P.S. I currently use a lowepro fastpack 200, but it feels to big to bring sometimes. I want something that will keep me from carrying too much equipment at once. (gets heavy after a while)

I have a Crumpler 5 Million which I use for my Canon 40D with 24-105mm F4 IS L zoom lens fitted, a 580ex11 flash and either a small lens or various grad filters.

I have used a few other bags - but I've found the Crumpler to be great - very functional, not obvious you have some expensive equipment and easy to carry round.

Not sure a 70-200mm with a camera and 28-105mm would fit however - maybe with a squeeze. Might need a 6 Million bag.

I recently bought a Tamrac Velocity 5x after looking at the Crumpler. I needed something more portable than my other 4 bags I use for various purposes.

I fit a D300, SB900 and a 35 or 50mm prime nicely in it.

Hope that helps.

I have three Crumpler bags and swear by them. Whenever I find something I want but don't want to pay full price I search ebay and craigslist, they are your friends.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back