crypt *takes deep breath*

lilithvalentine

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
katnature.deviantart.com
Okay *takes deep breath and jumps in with both feet* here goes my first ever piece of work submitted to this forum for critique lol. This was taken as part of an assignment for my photography class in high school a few years back. But i can't decide which version looks better.... (feel free to edit it and have a play with it if anyone wishes).

crypt1vl.jpg

crypt27hx.jpg

I think it has a nice composition, its a shame the first has blow out on the sky. The second one is better but the building looks a little under exposed maybe.

This could be my new monitor though, im still messing about with it trying the get the calibration right on it. So i apoligise if ive got the exposure comments wrong! :)

I prefer a combined version of the two. I like having the detail in the ground, but like the sky. I'd suggest burning the sky/ top of building in (assuming you're doing it in the darkroom). In PS i'd just copy and past the part you wanted.

I like the second version. The top third of the image needs some burning. Maybe the lower corners too.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back