CS3 EXTENDED

bobpalmer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
HI GANG !merry christmas and happy holidays to all. i have been using ps elements for a few years now(happily) a few months ago i made a comment to my wife that i wish i could afford cs4,that i may look into getting a deal on cs3. well for christmas that is what i got. adobe cs3 "extended". if i am not mistaken this is an add on program for cs3. and i wont be able to use it not ever having a cs program. am i correct in this ? i am afraid to open the box for fear of not being able to return it . can anyone reflect on this ?

thank you
bob

I am pretty sure its has more features then regular CS3 I dont think it is just an add on to CS3. I am not 100% sure so dont open it yet, I dont want to be the reason you open it haha. Does it say anywhere on the box that it requires you to have CS3 already, something like that would most likely be on the box somewhere.

Go rip that box open. It has CS3 in it, just a lot more extras. You're good. And thank your wife she got you the extended version lol. It's way better.

Dang Bob. To bad you don't use caps. Welcome to TPF.

If you work in film, video, multimedia, 3D, manufacturing, architecture, engineering, medicine, or science, Photoshop Extended is for you.

New, it was 40% more expensive than just CS3.

and [sic] i [sic] wont be able to use it not ever having a cs [sic]program. am [sic] i [sic] correct in this ?
As long as it's not a bootleg copy so you can register it with Adobe, you shouldn't have a problem. Is it a Student Edition?

it is not a student edition ,nor is it a bootleg copy. no where on the box does it say that i need previous version of cs3. she found it online for 154.99. why is my not using caps a bad thing ?

it is not a student edition ,nor is it a bootleg copy. no where on the box does it say that i need previous version of cs3. she found it online for 154.99. why is my not using caps a bad thing ?

Ok....here's what you need to do.

1. Capitalization Rules

2. Open your present. Stick disk in Puter.

If you work in film, video, multimedia, 3D, manufacturing, architecture, engineering, medicine, or science, Photoshop Extended is for you.

and [sic] i [sic] wont be able to use it not ever having a cs [sic]program. am [sic] i [sic] correct in this ?
As long as it's not a bootleg copy so you can register it with Adobe, you shouldn't have a problem. Is it a Student Edition?

Actually Don't Work In Film,Video,3d,Manufacturing Or Any Of The Other Areas Mentioned. I Just Take Pictures.
thanks for all the quick responses
bob

Actually Don't Work In Film,Video,3d,Manufacturing Or Any Of The Other Areas Mentioned. I Just Take Pictures.
thanks for all the quick responses
bob
  1. Not using capital letters makes written communication less effective because it reduces readability and clarity.
  2. It reflects on you poorly because it makes you appear indolent, even if you're not.
Some of the things Extended can do will also apply to your still images. :thumbup:

Have you visited www.adobe.com for more information yet? They have several FAQ pages.

Most reactions

Back