Cubbies fans:

Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So what's up with Lou Pinella? :???::roll:

What's happening to the Cubs? I seriously thought that the Cubs are going to get at least one victory at the D'backs, maybe two. But they've lost both games. Lou Pinella made a mistake the first game by pulling Zambrano too fast. He should've pitched another inning. And that might have changed the course of this series.

Weird that Corry has said nothing about her cubbies?????
Doesn't matter who wins that series anyway. They will be facing the hottest team is Baseball in the ROCKIES (see sig.)

Heh, I love the Cubs, but I haven't had time to pay much attention to them this year, unfortunately. The most I've been getting s the updates my gramma gives me....I know she said something the other day about not being happy with Pinella, but I can't remember why.

well they are playing the Dbacks in the NLDS and losing 2-0

They still have 1 year to get the job done...

If my Cubs don't win then i hope to see either Cleveland or the Sox take it

They still have 1 year to get the job done...

If my Cubs don't win then i hope to see either Cleveland or the Sox take it

I'm sure you mean the Red Sox, right? ;) Yeah, they seem pretty unbeatable. Cleveland delivered again today, spanking NYY. :hail:

The next two games in Chicago are going to be very interesting. Because the Cubs have a great chance to take one game back from the D'backs, Livon Hernandez is pitching. He's slowed down quite a lot, not as sharp as he used to be. But then, the game after that, a young pitcher named Micah Owings is going to have a great game. He's a great hitter as well. If the D'backs lose both games at Chicago, then we have Webb pitching against Zambrano and that'll be thrilling!

If the D'backs are going to go past the Cubs they'll have a hard job to do against the Rockies.

Man, I love being wrong! Or partially wrong, for that matter. Livon put some men on bases but he got out of trouble. D'backs-Rockies in the Nat'l finals! Yeah, baby!!!

roomates out of the house, what is one to do? enjoy the house to myself! went to bed at 12 and the sox where up by 1 wake up and CLE rallied!??!?!?!

Most reactions

Back