curious what you think of this edit?

wxnut

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dougraflikphotography.com
Just playing around and came up with this...

miller.jpg

I think it might work better if the 'outside' picture was cropped closer. Too much to the left for me, makes it hard to focus on the subject.

agreed, not too much just a little bit
i really like the concept though, its interesting and i havent really seen anything like that

i like that alot but maybe try it the other way around where the leaves are green in the smaller one and red in the bigger one.

Ya, reverse would be better to show "new love" not "already dead love" haha.

Nice idea... Not sure about the space on the left, meaning it is a lot, but then it does represent the long journey ahead for the couple, so it kinda fits. I agree the color in the the inset might be better, but then what are "wedding colors?"

Nice Photoshop technique, but I don't think it adds anything to the inset wedding shot. The wedding shot is a nice picture on its own.

Yeah i dunno. Perhaps switch the colours about between the outer image and the inset image.

Get two canvases made, one large one for the outer image, then a canvas for the inset image.. stick it on and have the '3D' effect to it.. something different i suppose.

im not so into it either
looks a bit techy for my taste but it really doesn't need it. The picture itself is great

Most reactions

New Topics

Back