Custom Logo Design Help

eric-holmes

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Is there anyone out there that could help me design a logo? I just don't have the funds to pay some website to create a logo for me. I know there are a lot of creative people on here. Any help would me greatly appreciated. This is me reaching out :)

Is there anyone out there that could help me design a logo? I just don't have the funds to pay some website to create a logo for me. I know there are a lot of creative people on here. Any help would me greatly appreciated. This is me reaching out :)
Why do you think you need a logo?

What is it you want a logo to convey to potential clients?

Many photographers chose their logo because they think it looks cool. They say they really like it.

That means they probably don't understand the purpose of a logo.

I would like a logo that is simply and clean that is easily reckonizable. Something that I could have printed at the bottom of my pictures as most photogs do. I currently use one but I am not the most fond of it. The logo may not convey manythong to a potential client. I would just like for some one to see it on the picture and say "Eric holmes took that picture". If that makes any sense.

Hi Eric,

Just saw your website. I can help you with a representation of either an initial or a monogram for your photographs.

I need to figure out how to use Adobe Illustrator.

I fumbled through it and got this.
Untitled-1.jpg

I'll sit down one of these days and figure it out.

Thanks for everyones time and help.

Most reactions

Back