Cut Flowers

Well, for me, I think that there is too much going on in the pictures. It seems that you try to focus in on one flower, but there are just too many flowers in the picture. It makes me look around the photo. And I just don't like that.

Number 3 is not bad. And the B&W is just not doing it for me. I always thought flowers were the one thing that should remain in color.

Well, those are just my opinions.

SlySniper said:
Well, for me, I think that there is too much going on in the pictures. It seems that you try to focus in on one flower, but there are just too many flowers in the picture. It makes me look around the photo. And I just don't like that.

Number 3 is not bad. And the B&W is just not doing it for me. I always thought flowers were the one thing that should remain in color.

Well, those are just my opinions.

Thank you - I was looking for other opinions. That's how you learn.
I thought the same thing about so many colors. The color shots have been cropped to exclude some color and that was why I converted a couple to bw. I did like the way the white flower popped even in bw.

You've blown the highlights on the top and bottom one. I don't find them particularly pleasing to the eye because of that. the cropped off flowers some of which are out of focus also detract.

Most reactions

Back