Cute as a Button

jcdeboever

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Kids can be so darn wonderful. These are foster sister and brother, such a burst of energy. They love to be loved. Great foster parents and wonderful home environment. Very lucky kids. Boy wants to play with dolls and girl wants to help me rebuild carburetor. Hoping they stay forever and I can make a little difference in their life.

DSC_0541.JPG

You sound odd here jcdeboever. Okay some kids. What could be done is getting a little closer to the truth by having given the girl more time with her bow. This boy is so clueless, alright. What is really going on here is strange. Plus, what is this?

You sound odd here jcdeboever. Okay some kids. What could be done is getting a little closer to the truth by having given the girl more time with her bow. This boy is so clueless, alright. What is really going on here is strange. Plus, what is this?

^^^ ???

I have no idea what your saying. They were at my home and girl toys and by toys were available. I found it funny an cute that the boy (full of piss and vinegar) did not gravitate to the men who were working on a project I got going. The girl was all into it the the man thing and the little boy was fascinated with the dolls, as I believe he never have seen them. He wanted to pretend with them which is great. The girl wanted to be around the guys to learn. That is it, I may have not described it well. Additionally, the boy came from an environment that may have not produced a positive male influence. Further more, their situation is stable at this time. They are loved, cherished, and are receiving valuable nurturing, and positive role modeling assembly. According to what I read, children in positive foster homes are or can be a keystone to a life full of enrichment, love, and education.

JC the kids look happy and full of fun.....great candid shot!

Thank you so much! We had a blast that day. I farted at the precise moment of capture! Farts are always welcomed for candid shots of kids. Thank God for Mexican food at the gathering. Seriously, these Foster parents are doing a tremendous job here. Top notch education, and they take the time out of their busy schedule to raise money for their future. I am on a program to teach them the basics about computer, phone, and tablet technology. We meet by requirement 1x per month. They are not here often enough, as I commit, and then have to go pick them up. My issue is I drive 70K a year earning a living and at times, the last thing I want to do is go pick them up. However, I just do it because it I am blessed for it.

I have been working with a kid for several years out of Detroit. This boy was probably the most abused boy on the planet. He recently signed a contract to be a professional automotive painter at a high end custom shop. He is the best painter I have ever witnessed. He is on TV now. Love is the key. Love them and they will come.

For other postings in this thread not relating to Jacaranda...In conclusion, I am a noob photographer and former accomplished painter that has a limited set of social skills. I may post things on occasion that are reality from my heart and appear different based on how I communicate it. I can not control your deciphering of the medium.

That boy and girl don't know each other jcdeboever or are even friends or family. That much is obvious in the photograph. Like I don't care. Why are you drawing any attention whatsoever to the both of them This is irritating, and strange. What can be helped from the photograph is that the girl was way more appropriate to be photographed than the boy. You've seen her. And that boy, give me a break, he has food all over his mouth and keeps playing keeps with a fork. Do you even care that this photograph does more for me than many others? I happen to like it. But, your comments are unnecessary or welcoming and do little to promote this photograph or give us a little function with our forum.

It find it really concerning that siboi has made more than one post that is very inappropriate towards little girls. (read his history). And seriously, telling the OP of the post that his comments are unnecessary?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back