Cute Couple

frommrstomommy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
took some photos for my neighbors today.. used my slightly ghetto homemade reflector in some today.. I think I'm going to finally order a real one! lol had my 1 year old in his carrier on my back.. good workout! he was sooo good today, it was a relief! last image is my first full fledged silhouette ever. C&C welcome.. though I know the 5 letter F word is coming. ;)

1Jorden (1 of 1)-6 by capturedbybc, on Flickr

2Jorden (1 of 1) by capturedbybc, on Flickr

Jorden (1 of 1)-2 by capturedbybc, on Flickr

Jorden (1 of 1)-3 by capturedbybc, on Flickr

Jorden (1 of 1)-4 by capturedbybc, on Flickr

Your neighbours are lucky people and they gave you some really nice expressions, getting a guy to give you such a natural, happy look is usually a challenge! :lmao: (I hate gender stereotypes but sadly there's truth in that one).
LOVE the silhouette! I'm going to have to try one of those sometime soon.

Nice!

my only complaint is that in the third one, the flare makes it look like she's wearing low rise jeans and flashing a thong. Maybe that's just me wishing, though ;)

Nice set.I agree with amolitor on photo # 3 though. I like the rest, especially the
silhouette.

Nice set, enjoying you progress. Going to order my D600 in 5 days. Need a countdown clock.

You took these while lugging a one year old around on your back? Not to mention your camera, lenses, reflector, etc.? Well, my hat is off to you ma'am! Not a whole lot of people on TPF can boast that!

These are all really, really good. I don't have anything to add except to ditto what almost everyone else said. I'm sure your neighbors are thrilled with all of these!

Thanks!! I have many more to sort through and edit for them they were amazingly easy to photograph! So relaxed and just really fun. And I totally see the bling bling thong. Lol oops! And omg am I sore today!!! Its probably from the mommy and me workout I did yesterday morning but I am sure my second baby backpack workout only multiplied it.

Excellent...no softness this time around, tack sharp!

Nice poses and expressions also. Only niggle I see... a lot of center frame shots, minus the silhouette (which is phenomenal btw)

You are making me want a d600 badly right now.

I want a D600 as well.I am selling my D7000 to a friend but still have to come up with a lot more money for the D600.

Excellent...no softness this time around, tack sharp!

Nice poses and expressions also. Only niggle I see... a lot of center frame shots, minus the silhouette (which is phenomenal btw)

You are making me want a d600 badly right now.

Yes, I definitely see that. I frooooze on posing. Big fail there. lol I will see what I have in the other shots and hopefully get some variation.

Oh, one more thing. In the first image, if there is a way to burn down that "bald spot" on the girl, I think it would work better. As it sits right now, its BAM front and center. I'm sure she won't be too fond of seeing that.

Clone it out too maybe.

Oh, one more thing. In the first image, if there is a way to burn down that "bald spot" on the girl, I think it would work better. As it sits right now, its BAM front and center. I'm sure she won't be too fond of seeing that.

Clone it out too maybe.

Thanks! Did not even notice that.. I'll see what I can do with it.

Most reactions

Back