Cute Ladybird, C&C welcome.

ViceOfFire

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys, I had to walk home from the mechanics yesterday after having the car towed there, cos it broke down on me. I had my camera with me so I took some snaps on the walk home, and this one was probably the best. C&C quite welcome. Btw, I wish I could have gotten closer as this was just done with the 18-200mm.

Ladybugcopy.jpg

Nice and sharp, shot of a ladyBUG dude :p

I wonder how it would look if you selectively colored only the ladybug and leave the rest of the photo B&W or sepia.

Haha hanks dude! And yeah my bad on that, I couldn't remember the difference :p.

I was actually thinking of trying a selective colour, will post results if I do.

Really like the colours! Did you do any post-processing on it? Thanks!

neat shot, nice and clear! Would of loved a closer view, but like you said, you were lens-limited. :)

I really loved this photo the lighting and color are great. 18-200mm lens? How much did you pay?

Thanks so much for all the kind words guys, I really appreciate it!

gabrielh, yeah actually I did the slightest HDR conversion which I forgot to mention (I do it to any photo I can, not for the effect but just for more realistic looking colours).

Apart from that I just did a bit of curves adjustments, and noise removal with noise ninja.

Bromius, over here in Australia the 18-200 VR (fits on the D90, etc) costs $999. Everything is so expensive here really. I'm getting the 60mm 1:1 1.8 macro today so yay! Expect closer shots :p.

aw damn the way you were talking about it I thought it might of been cheaper :(

it almost looks like i can reach out and touch it. i dont think its necessary to do the selective whatnot IMO. and your lady bugs look different than the ones where i live

Most reactions

New Topics

Back