Cute Little Girl (Sorry 56K users)

ravikiran

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello Guys,
I had gone to a park in Hyderabad, where I came across this cute little sweet baby. She's so active, expressive and playful. WE played for an hour during which I had taken a few shots of her to share with you. I love children and interested in Child Photography. Would be very glad to know your critiques and comments.
Amiably,
Ravi Kiran.

baby04_200.jpg

baby02_200.jpg

#3 She imitates her grandfather.
baby01_200.jpg

#4 Oh. She's bored. She say's BYE to you guys.
baby03_200.jpg

Love them all esps 3 great stuff! :)

Oops. Sorry Ravi.
Oh no, they don't disappoint me at all! How could they!?!? They are well done and your little subject is a beautiful as can be - a little princess.

I was not around the forums for a couple of weeks and am still working on the backlog of threads that I missed while I was quite busy with "life" (put "Theodora" into the SEARCH-box and see what I was doing) - and this seems to be one of them. So sorry.

Thank you so much LaFoto. Thank you for the good title. I changed the title to your suggestion. Thanks for that too.
Same's the problem. I had shifted to another city in search of a job and am left here without any Internet connection. I can now say very confidently that I am too very much addicted to Internet. Hahaha.

Most reactions

Back