Cute Mexican girl

AngieDoogles

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's a pic of the most adorable girl in all of Mexico. :) Critique please!

n57504548_31451288_5093.jpg

She's pretty darn cute! I'd like to see her eyes brightened up and her jacket is overexposed or bordering on it, which is distracting. I'm not sure about the crop - usually hair cut off doesn't phase me, but I think she might have lost too much head. Any chance you could give her back a little more up top? Nice expressive subject and the background is fine too.

great photo i like the way u capture the young girl but i have to agree with stella keep up the good work

She's pretty darn cute! I'd like to see her eyes brightened up and her jacket is overexposed or bordering on it, which is distracting. I'm not sure about the crop - usually hair cut off doesn't phase me, but I think she might have lost too much head. Any chance you could give her back a little more up top? Nice expressive subject and the background is fine too.

The girl is a cute subject, but Stella is spot on.
(and I guess this should go to 'People&Pets')

pascal

Thanks so much for the feedback! I'll watch out for overexposure next time. I'm still very new to this! Anyway, so I don't make the same mistake again, how do you keep a small part of the pic from being overexposed like that if the rests seems to have the correct exposure?

Again, thanks for the feedback and suggestions! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back