Cutie Picking Clover

Scooter

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was lucky to get this candid shot one evening this summer. Usually the little one is not interested in getting her picture taken but she was distracted by other things outside this night. C/C welcome

h2.jpg

Ahhh yes, thats my niece for ya, she is a little cutie. Nice work mom, and congrats on winning our theme competition with this photo.

Thanks Clark. Couldn't have done it without you.

I like pictures where the subject (especially kids) doesn't know you are taking a picture. I can see why you won the competition! Great photo & good job. Was she picking these "flowers" for Grandma??

Her right arm appears a little overexposed, but it looks like the sun was spotty and the rest of the picture looks great. I don't know how to meter in spotty sunlight like that. Composition captures the eye as well.

That's a really sweet shot! I love how focused she is on the task at hand. This one is a winner all right!!

She was constantly on the move and it was much easier to catch her off guard.

DSC_0139.jpg

Law2 you are right about her right arm. She kept moving and I just kept snapping. I love natural light photos. I was just enjoying the moment. Thanks to all who looked and for all comments. Ravikiran this is as close as I could get her looking at the camera. She was much to busy to pose. I had to stop and take the freshly plucked clover away before she was able to eat it.

She's a cutie, Scooter!
With kids and animals: bend your knees, get down to their eye-level. They'll look at you much more relaxed.
Those are the moments a waist-level viewfinder* is a boon.

*flip-up LCD

Most reactions

New Topics

Back