Cutter

craig

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
craigblank.com
Part of my DJ series. Let me know what you think.

cut62sm2.jpg

cut63zz0.jpg

cut64tc1.jpg

My opinion is that one and two lack a certain attitude that most DJs have. It almost looks scared and introverted, and not someone inclined to yell out some urban slang inbetween songs to get the peeps in the house to throw their air up.

I like number three. Right on the mark. This image says "I am the master of the music spinning on this table", and not "please don't mug me"

looks to me like he'd be more at home behind a civil service desk not a record deck, or whatever they do the crap on these days. H

I think the light is waaaaaaay too hot on the turntable.

i like 3, but in 1 and 2 it seems like he is akwardly holding a heavy turntable, which indeed he is. boy those things are heavy! they also seem a little 'clean' for a dj shoot. most of the dj's i have shot want something a little darker with the lighting, and with more color.

perhaps heading to his studio or getting a photo pass at his next gig would be better.

Thanks for all the feedback gang!!!! We had a lot of fun on this one. We also shot some juggling and some Yo-Yo picks.

looks to me like he'd be more at home behind a civil service desk not a record deck, or whatever they do the crap on these days. H

It is important that we leave musical tastes out of this crit.

Love & Bass

Most reactions

New Topics

Back