Czech Rooftops

Good capture of the shapes and the light that falls on them.

Thank you all!
Nothing too special, it's just I really like travel photography. :)

Prague?!?!?! Love that city, so so so beautiful! Was there over the summer. What a fun city to walk around and shoot. Great job here!

Prague?!?!?! Love that city, so so so beautiful! Was there over the summer. What a fun city to walk around and shoot. Great job here!
You've got that right! Incredibly pretty at every corner and really fun to walk around with a camera and nice weather! :)

You've got that right! Incredibly pretty at every corner and really fun to walk around with a camera and nice weather! :)

agreed, we were there for 3 days, sunny 75 degrees(F) the whole time. I just love walking around finding new bars and places to eat down each road/alley no corner and street there is the same. just a city full of mass amounts of character. by far one of the most interesting cities ive been too.

Nice shot, Martin! Lovely architecture!

agreed, we were there for 3 days, sunny 75 degrees(F) the whole time. I just love walking around finding new bars and places to eat down each road/alley no corner and street there is the same. just a city full of mass amounts of character. by far one of the most interesting cities ive been too.

And so cheap, compared to the rest of Europe, at least.

It was cheaper than Germany that's for sure. And honestly, we had to best food in Prague and Karlovy Vary than anywhere else on our trip.

It was cheaper than Germany that's for sure. And honestly, we had to best food in Prague and Karlovy Vary than anywhere else on our trip.

Yes, I agree... Czech food was great! So many tasty things to eat at the central square right in front of Tyn Cathedral

Most reactions

Back