D of E Gold

Fate

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.davidhedgesphotography.carbonmade.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Finally got my film back from LCE, shot three rolls of tri-x 400 when i was on the 5 day expedition. Heres a few shots for you!

Basically, it was a lot of walking... a hell of a lot :D

1.)

12.jpg

2.)

07.jpg

3.) (yes she is falling in, was only half way though the day as well, supposidly the stone wasnt as sturdy as she thought)

14.jpg

4.) (the aftermath)

17.jpg

5.)

06.jpg

6.)

16.jpg

7.)

13.jpg

Looks like it might have been a little cold and wet. I like the way you've chosen to get close to your subjects and that there's very little in the way of background distractions in the shots. I particularly like #5. If I were printing them myself, I'd be looking to burn in some of the areas that are blown - chances are with a negative, that's there's plenty of detail available to work with. I'd also look to increase the contrast in them too.

Thanks for posting stuff, it always disappoints me in how little attention this section gets compared with some of the others, but then it's my personal preference, so I'm biased.

PS. Where abouts were you? Looks familiar

Thanks for the comments :)

Chris, its in the Lake District, awesome walking out there.

I'd guessed that bit, but was wondering where abouts the last shot was taken from. Some of the shapes in the distance look familiar, but it's a while since I've been up there and can't quite work out which valley you're looking across.

1, 2 and 5 work best for me.
with no. 5 being the "pick of
the litter", for its composition.

Most reactions

Back