D2X Query

Renair

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.renebruunphotographer.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi guys, upgraded from my D200 to D2X yesterday. Anyone knows how to get rid of the image comments from the previous owner. I dont know how to do it when you look at images it has their name etc on info stored and I want to change it to my info. Any help would be appreciated.

I have the D2Xs, but this should be the same. Press your menu button and go to the set-up menu (little wrench - 4th icon down), and then go down to "image comment". From there you can turn it on or off, or change the comment you want attached.

BTW, congrats on the upgrade, but beware, you may be chastised for not buying the almighty D300.....

Thanks Phranquey. I know how to get into the section to change it but its the actual area where the previous owners info was I cant move the cursor onto it to delete the old info. Any suggestions?
PS: Dont want the D300, going to get the D3 early next year. The D2X was only €999.00 secondhand ($1300 approx) so it was an obvious choice to move from my D200 but it seems to be a bit more techincal, but love all the features......

hey Renair, now that you got your D2x problems sorted out, can you give us a short comparison between the D2x and the D200 base on image-quality? lol. Any major thing that WOW you after the upgrade?

Well havent really put it to the test yet as there is a lot more manual settings you can do on the D2X then the D200 link setting colour tone and sharpness of image etc. Will post some test shots within the week. It feels the same weight compared to the D200 with the battery Grip. I also like the voice memo you can record on your photos as a reminder of who a person is or where a shot was taken. So far though the few test shots on the evening I got it without the instruction manual are pretty good. Eg: I was fairly drunk that night and at a traditional Irish music session in the pub, all my pix we sharp, the auto focus is super fast and the camera I think is self focusing.

IE: With the Sigma 28-70MM F2.8 lens I put on it, when you move the camera around without pushing the shutter release button, the camera and lens automatically focus on the object you point at at the focal lenght on the lens which was a nice surprise!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back